5 YouTube Channels You Need to Subscribe to Right Now
1. Jaclyn Hill Jaclyn is a self-taught makeup artist with a knack for creating amazing makeup and hair tutorial videos that help even novices create a flawless red carpet look. In just two years, Jaclyn has grown her audience to over 1.7 million subscribers who eagerly anticipate her next video. Her beloved makeup hauls and monthly favorites videos are bound to make any makeup junkie’s mouth water with envy at the endless number of products in her collection.
2. OfficialZayZay Videos YouTube is filled with comedians aspiring to make it big, but 6-year-old Zay Zay is one of a kind. This kid seriously knows how to use his cuteness to his advantage (his channel’s trailer is just some of the evidence). He’s cute, he’s funny, and he makes extremely entertaining videos. Some of his best include when he taste tests chicken and waffles flavored chips and one about how black parents grocery shop (LOL).
3. Makeup Geek Marlena (with no last name) is the Makeup Geek. This beauty vlogger is worth mentioning because she not only has over 1 million subscribers on YouTube, but she also used her Internet fame to launch her own makeup line. Makeup Geek cosmetics is known for its “M.A.C. dupe” eye shadows that are less than half the price as the original but the same (if not better) quality. After watching just one of Marlena’s videos, you’ll immediately be hitting "subscribe" and dying to purchase all of the makeup from her line, trust.
4. TheFineBros If you haven’t heard about TheFineBros yet, you're missing out. These two comedians whose classic reaction videos have garnered over 3 billion views are experts at creating hilarious viral content. From old people reacting to Skrillex to kids reacting to the Nyan cat, these YouTubers will leave you constantly coming back for more.
5. LifeAccordingToJimmy Calling all sorostitutes and frat stars: Jimmy Tatro’s videos need to be in your life. Like, ASAP. Jimmy is a self-proclaimed, shameless frat bro whose videos poke fun at Greek life, hooking up, partying, and college. His "Shit Frat Guys Say" and ‘THAT Drunk Girl" is pretty much a spot-on recreation of a Saturday night at SU and couldn’t be funnier.
Art by Shawna Rabbas